Medical Eye Care
At Optique Professional Eye Care in Tulsa, we do much more then just vision, we also manage and treat a host of medical and eye conditions. Dr. Ozment is board-certified and residency trained to prescribe therapeutic pharmaceutical agents for the treatment of ocular conditions and disease. We have and utilize state-of-the-art retinal and anterior segment equipment to assist in the diagnosis and management of eye conditions such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, dry eye, and diabetic retinopathy. We also diagnose and treat most infections and injuries that involve the eye and lids. Please feel free to call us at (918)743-9918, if you having any eye care concerns. If it is an afterhours emergency (918)879-5055 http://emergencyeyecaretulsa.com/
Why Optique Professional Eye Care?
- No long waits in at Urgent Care or hospital emergency room, be seen by an eye specialist.
- Optique Professional Eye Care is IN-NETWORK for most major medical insurance plans
- The latest medical instrumentation, techniques & training in eyecare
- Topical or oral pharmaceutical prescriptions appropriate to your condition
What are some examples?
- Eye emergencies
- Corneal & ocular abrasions
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Red eyes, including bacterial, viral, & fungal infections
- “Pink eye”
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Allergies
- Ocular Migraines
- Floaters & flashes of light
- Contact lens-related complications
- Diabetic eye care
- Monitoring of high risk medications with ocular side effects (Plaquenil, Tamoxifen, Predinsone, Amiodarone, Methotrexate, etc.)
- Rheumatological conditions
- TIAs or strokes
- Head injuries
- Acute eye turns and double vision