Part of the Oklahoma HealthCare Authority medicaid program. It is jointly funded by The State of Oklahoma and the Federal government.
To qualify for SoonerCare, a person must:
- Reside in Oklahoma;
- Be a U.S. citizen or qualified alien
- Meet financial income and resources standards.
While those on SoonerCare are qualified for medical services including medical eye exams only children are covered for vision exams and some medically necessary optical goods.
Services for children
- Health screenings
- Hearing aids
- Inpatient hospital services for patients in institutions for mental disease
- Optometric or optical services, including eyeglasses
- Speech, hearing and language disorder services
Optique Professional Eye Care and BA Eye Site are providers for SoonerCare. We look forward to helping your family with their eye care needs, so give us a call, (918)743-9918 or (918)893-3769. Finding an eye doctor in Tulsa or Broken Arrow can be a challenge; we would love for you to consider us your optometrist in Tulsa of Broken Arrow.