Optique Accepted Vision Plans
Everyone has different vision plans. Optique Professional Eye Care understands and that is why we accept several different plans for insurance purposes. With the new health care program in the United States it’s more important than ever that you have insurance.
Your family’s eye care is just as important as dental or general health care and that is why at Optique we do all that we can to make our services available to you without jumping through hoops or breaking your bank account.
The following lists are all acceptable vision plans by Optique Professional Eye Care.
- Blue Vision – Any Blue Shield or Blue Cross federal employees are welcome with this Federal Employee Program (FEP).
- Super Vision – As they say, “see yourself healthy.” This vision plan has recently joined forces with block vision and is a major vision care provider.
- Spectera/Optumhealth – Optumhealth was recently Spectera and they are an easy to use web based company great for individuals and families alike.
- VSP – The nation’s only non-profit vision care company. They are well known for making their customers a priority.
- EyeMed – Focused on providing quality support at an affordable price they are known for special offers and their own unique and stylish frames.
- Compbenefits – Using this provider will give you the freedom to use any optometrist or ophthalmologist.
- Always Care – Mainly used by employers, they specialize in insuring groups of all sizes and types.
- Opti Care – Fully customizable vision benefits to effectively reduce the cost you have to put forward without sacrificing care.
- PVCS – Gives access to unlimited care services at wholesale cost. Streamlined and easy to use makes it great for the employer and employee alike.
- Avesis – They’ve built a reputation as providing easy to use and hassle free flexible programs for their members.
Please Contact Us With Any Questions in Regards to Your Current Health/Vision Care Providers.
We are currently Out-of-Network with Davis Vision.
Why Optique Professional Eye Care?
Optique has been serving our patients in the greater Tulsa area for years. At Optique Eye Care we aim to give the best possible service to both families and individuals alike. We employ only the most highly skilled eye doctors and optometrist in the Tulsa area.
Our highly equipped staff is well trained in all state of the art technology used in eye care today. We offer our services at prices you can afford without sacrificing the quality of care. Our full range of services is great for both children and adults alike.
Our experience gives us the ability to deliver you a comprehensive in depth diagnosis and treatment options to make the best plan for you and your family.
The plan may include but is not limited to: medication, treatments, emergency care, laser visions surgery and corrections as well as surgery in some cases
Besides being the one of the best in the Tulsa Oklahoma for eye care and related knowledge, our expertise also extends into the area of correction aids like: lenses, frames, and contact lenses as well other items related to eye care and vision.